Products come over conveyor onto the palletizing table, which arranges them according to program that depends on desired configuration of products on the pallet.
When the sufficient number of products on the table is reached, the pusher pushes them onto intermediate plate and further onto the double plate. In the meantime next layer is being prepared on the intermediate plate. In the beginning the pallet is launched out of the empty pallet storage (option) and stops on the palletizing station and the pushing plate pushes products onto the pallet.
After the last layer of products has been discarded onto the pallet, the full pallet (under condition that the next empty pallet is ready) is conveyed towards the exit of palletizer.
- Basic palletizer with motorized entry line and pusher for formed lines.
- Whole layer is pushed onto the pallet with transportation plate.
- Programmed product turning in front of palletizing station
- Completely installed and wired electric cabinet RITTAL with PLC and control board.
- Display for error description and diagnostic.
Special maintenance is not required. According to enclosed documentation preventive check out has to be performed once a year and on this occasion eventual defects that occured in the period from last check out have to be found out. Regular monthly maintenance comprises only visual examination of the palletizer and lubrication of guidances and chains and, of course, maintaining machine in clean condition.
pallets 1200 x 800 mm ; 1200 x 1000 mm (other dimensions as option)
- max. load on the pallet 1500 kg (higher loads as option)
- cable entry to electric cabinet from the bottom
- control voltage 24 V DC
- control PLC SIEMENS S7 300
- air supply pipe at the bottom
- compressed air connection 12/10 mm, 6 bar, 600 Nl (Air compressor not included)
- gear units and motors LENZE (SEW option)
- pneumatics FESTO
- colour RAL to be specified
Electric power supply 400 V, 3-Ph,50 Hz, N, PE
Compressed air 6 bar